Wednesday, March 7, 2018

CAREFULLY, CAREFULLY

     Once more it's been a while since I last posted. This is because I have been short a proper venue for writin'.  I'm tryin' to write this without usin' a certain letter (which I can't disclose because it doesn't work). Let's just say that it is harder than one would think. I've had to rework every sentence so far includin' this one. The truth is that I'm surprised I've gotten this far.
     And, to be fair, it's been rather taxing.
       So, I'm endin' here... At least you all know what's been keeping me from writing.

(A few minutes later)
OMG! The key that wasn't working was the "g"
and now it's working. FUCKING A!!!!  

     So, should I press my luck and write more here or should I take it and run? I think I'll leave it here.

     Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment